1 pack chicken thighs (with skin)
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
3/4 cup bbq sauce(or more!)
- Rinse and pat dry chicken thighs, then place into a large baking pan……
- Sprinkle Black Pepper and Garlic Powder over both sides of thighs…..
- Meanwhile mix together the soy sauce, teriyaki sauce and bbq sauce in a bowl, spread mixture over thighs…..
- Bake, uncovered at 400 degrees for an hour…..Your chicken will have a beautiful dark glaze over it !!!! 😋
- Serve with veggies or my Garlic Ramen Noodles and enjoy!😋