Learnt this from my cousin! Super yummy! In Asia, we don’t remove the shell, this is where the flavor comes from! I enjoy sucking the sauce off it haha!
Adjust ingredients according to the number of pieces of shrimp / prawns.
1/4-1/2 kilo prawns or shrimp (depends how big they are), washed and whiskers cut
2-3 salted eggs, shelled and minced
1/8-1/4 c nestle or all purpose cream
1/4-1/2 head medium garlic, minced
1/4 bar butter, or less up to you
to taste salt and pepper,
to taste knorr seasoning or soy seasoning,
- Melt butter in pan. Toss in garlic. Don’t brown.
- Add the cream, stir in. Add the salted eggs. Add dash of salt, pepper, and a few drops of soy seasoning
- Toss in the shrimps or prawns. Make sure the sauce is mixed in well. Cook until orange.
- Taste and adjust pepper and soy seasoning accordingly. Add more cream if desired.
- Remove once shrimps/prawns are cooked. Research how long to cook, because it depends on the size. 🙂