We try our best to bring our community great tasting and most of all healthy food so please Enjoy!
1 lbs ground turkey or black beans
1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
1/3 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (or to taste)
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1 Tbsp olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 green onions, thinly sliced
Cooked rice, for serving
- In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, red pepper flakes, and ginger.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook stirring constantly until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add ground turkey and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble turkey as it cooks; drain excess fat.
- Stir in soy sauce mixture and green onions until well combined, allowing to simmer until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Plate and top as you wish, serve immediately with rice and Enjoy!